Kevin is a leadership mentor, NLP Practitioner and award-winning speaker. He calls upon his experience as a Paratrooper in the British Army, crane operator, international trainer, business owner and Taekwondo champion to help people improve personal mastery and enhance inter-personal relationships.
With his renowned stage presence and dulcet Scottish tones, Kevin captivates audiences with his unique style, congruency and authenticity while sharing his realisations, experiences and insights – delivered in a way that maximises learning and provides valuable takeaways.
Kevin is also a father to four boys, a keen hillwalker and regular crew member for Tony Robbins’ events – often being likened to Mr Robbins himself.
Kevin will be presenting his talk on ‘Challenging Your Identity – Expanding The True You’.
Many of us are caught up in our story, which is intrinsically linked to our identity and even our perceived worth. Many parts of our story or our identity has been created, enforced or imposed on us by others… and much of it simply limits us.
‘Challenge Your Identity’ is about breaking free from your story, thinking more widely, being more and opening up to greater abundance.
By listening to Kevin’s talk ‘Challenging Your Identity – Expanding The True You’, you will:
- Understand what ‘identity’ is, how it serves us and how it can be detrimental to us
- Recognise the elements of our own identity that may or may not be serving us
- Challenge our identity and consider ways to broaden our thinking for better results
- Facilitate more expansive conversations that may lead to more meaningful relationships
- Become more comfortable with uncertainty, change and new ideas