Your energy comes from your cells.
In my opinion, toxicity, deficiency, and misalignment that impact your cells are the sources of disease and illness.
There are a number of supplements you can take to ‘feed’ your cells as required and therefore maintain improved health and most importantly prevent illness and disease.
These are a few of the supplements I feel worthy of taking each day and why – DISCLAIMER I am not a doctor nor nutritionist so please seek professional advice should you feel the need to.
Omega Oils – Dr Udo Ultimate blend:
These good fats consist of the essential fatty acids: Omega 3 and Omega 6. Your body must consume these fats to survive. Without them, the lipid membrane around your cells starts to break down.
Dr Udo Ultimate Blend provides a premium natural source of vegan unprocessed, undamaged Omega 3 and 6 in the ideal ratio that supports optimum health. Omega 3 is an essential fat that your body cannot produce therefore must be consumed through diet.
Created by Udo Erasmus to tackle the key pillars of health: heart, skin, joint & vision in 1 product.
Benefits of taking Dr Udo’s Ultimate blend are:
Balances blood sugar levels and promotes satiety therefore beneficial to people who suffer from sugar cravings and/or blood sugar fluctuations.
Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Hydrates & moisturizes the skin therefore beneficial to people with skin health issues
Two independent research studies investigating Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend capsules with elite strength and endurance athletes showed improvements in:
- Energy & Endurance
- Strength & Power
- Recovery & Flexibility
In addition to chlorophyll, wheatgrass provides the following nutrients to the body:
Vitamins – Wheatgrass contains a high amount of:
- Vitamin A (aids in bone growth, eyesight and reproduction)
- Vitamin B (aids brain and body development, the nervous and digestive systems)
- Vitamin C (aids the development of healthy skin, teeth, gums, eyes, muscles, and joints)
- Vitamin E (helps the heart and reproductive systems in a form that is much more easily absorbed by the body than synthetic vitamins.)Minerals – Of the more than 102 minerals available in the soil, 92 of them are absorbed by wheatgrass, including:
- Calcium (builds strong bones and teeth, regulates the heart, and helps balance blood pH)
- Iron (aids red blood cell formation and the transport of oxygen to the cells)
- Sodium (helps digestion, elimination and the regulation of body fluids
- Potassium (balances the body, tones muscles, firms skin)
- Magnesium (helps muscle function and elimination)Amino Acids – Wheatgrass contains 17 amino acids, including all 8 of the essential amino acids (which comprise proteins in the body). These are the
8 amino acids that the body cannot manufacture by itself—it must synthesise these from the foods we eat.Enzymes: Wheatgrass contains a lot of enzymes and also stimulates the body to produce its own natural enzymes. Wheatgrass stimulates peristalsis and supports thyroid functioning.
It contains organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iron contributes to normal red blood cell formation (supported by the vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. In addition, folate (folic acid) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
Vitamin C plays an important role in a number of bodily functions including the production of collagen, L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters. It helps metabolize proteins and its antioxidant activity may reduce the risk of some cancers.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
Drinking unfiltered apple cider vinegar (such as Braggs) can help lower blood sugar levels. By its very nature, Apple Cider Vinegar can regulate healthy blood sugar levels in the body, which is great for those with Type Two Diabetes. Apple cider vinegar can increase the good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system